What are the values stored in "REPORTASSOCIATE" . "rltshptypecode"?

Fumika Doi shared this question 12 months ago
Answered

What are the values stored in "REPORTASSOCIATE" . "rltshptypecode"in the repository db ?

The values I know about are listed below.

-TABBED
-TABBEDFILTER
-ABOVE
-ABOVEFILTER
-RIGHT
-RIGHTFILTER
-BELOW
-BELOWFILTER
-CONDITIONALDIRECT
-DRILL
-CONDITIONALDRILL
-SUBQUERY
-ANALYTICDASHBOARD
-LINKEDSERIESSEL
-CLONEREPORTFILTERLINK

If there are other values than these, please tell me about them and the data content.

Replies (15)

photo

Hello Fumika Doi,

Thank you for contacting Yellowfin Support.

We have checked this in our repository db and we see these two values in addition to the list you have provided

CODISPLAYFILTER
CODISPLAY

Let us know if this helps you please revert back if you have any queries further.

Regards,

Priya Chegudi.

photo

Hello Priya Chegudi,

Thank you for your response.

I am very sorry.
My description is incorrect.
'ABOVE','RIGHT','BELOW' are what were displayed in "placementcode" when 'CODISPLAY' or 'CODISPLAYFILTER'.

Are the following values all types stored in "REPORTASSOCIATE" . "rltshptypecode" ?

TABBEDFILTER
TABBED
CODISPLAYFILTER
CODISPLAY
CONDITIONALDIRECT
DRILL
CONDITIONALDRILL
SUBQUERY
ANALYTICDASHBOARD
LINKEDSERIESSEL
CLONEREPORTFILTERLINK

If these are all values, my issue is solved.
Thank you very much.

Kind Regard,

Fumika Doi

photo

Hello Fumika Doi,

I hope you are doing well.

Up until this point, we have been able to see the same list of values for all types stored in "REPORTASSOCIATE." However, we may definitely see many other values, again depending on the database and UI usage and the related fields in it. I would say we are looking good at this point.

Please revert back if you have any queries further happy to assist.

Regards,

Priya Chegudi.

photo

Hello Priya Chegudi,

I would like to know all the patterns of values kept in the “REPORTASSOCIATE” . “rltshptypecode” to achieve the audit report requested by the customer.
Could you let me know about them?

Kind Regard,

Fumika Doi

photo

Hello Fumika Doi,

Could you please let us know the reason for getting these details. These values will be stored as per the relations which are used in the report as this issue is not from yellowfin so we are converting this ticket as a question.

Regards,

Priya Chegudi.

photo

Hello Priya Chegudi,

Thank you for your comment

The reason is to achieve the audit report required by the customer.

Kind Regard,

Fumika Doi

The reason is to achieve the audit report required by the customer.

photo

Hello Fumika Doi,

Could you please explain the reason why these details are needed and what are you trying to archive in the audit report. Please revert back if you have any queries further happy to assist.

Regards,

Priya Chegudi.

photo

Hello Fumika Doi,

I just want to touch base to see if you had a chance to read through my response. If you can let me know that would be great.

Thank you!

Regards,

Priya Chegudi.

photo

Hello Priya Chegudi,

The client needs the reports configured for drill-through and related content in the audit report.
This information is needed when migrating reports from the development environment to the production environment.
When the migrated report is exported, the report configured for drill-through (or related content) is also exported with it.
They want to check if this report that is exported together is in the production environment and select 'Replace Existing' when importing.
They want to avoid selecting 'Add' and creating multiple copies of the same report.

Kind Regard,

Fumika Doi

photo

Hello Fumika Doi,

Apologise for the delay in response, As per the reason for this process that the client was following is correct after selecting the Replace Existing in UI will not create any copy in UI and Db as well it will replace the existing report which was already present in the environment.

We are sharing a video here for your reference https://watch.screencastify.com/v/zYGizKt4zKo124pk8M7L.

In this video, we have Exported the parent report from one environment and Imported that into another environment where the child report already exists so after Importing by selecting 'Replace Existing' the child report has been replaced with the existing report without creating a new copy.

Please revert back if you have any queries further we are happy to assist.

Regards,

Priya Chegudi.

photo

Hello Priya Chegudi,

Thank you for your comment.

When importing, the client wants to check with its audit report to know if it needs to select 'Replace Existing' in the child report.

Kind Regard,

Fumika Doi

photo

Hello Fumika Doi,

Apologise for the delay in response, If we don't have any report with a similar name the Replace Existing will not show the option while importing. so there is no need to check in the audit report for this.

Unfortunately, we don't have any document for all the patterns of values kept in the “REPORTASSOCIATE” . “rltshptypecode”. These codes will be stored based on the relation between the two reports.

Please revert back if you have any queries further we are happy to assist.

Regards,

Priya Chegudi.

photo

Hello Fumika Doi,

I just want to touch base to see if you had a chance to read through my response. If you can let me know that would be great.

Thank you!

Regards,

Priya Chegudi.

photo

Hello Fumika Doi,
Good Day!

I hope I have addressed all of your concerns regarding this matter. Before marking this ticket closed for the time being, I'd like your confirmation of the ticket closure to make sure we haven't missed anything.

Regards,

Priya Chegudi.

photo

Hello Fumika Doi,

This email is to notify you that we believe that you have identified the solution for the reported issue or that this ticket can be resolved for now. Because of age and inactivity, I am going to go ahead and mark this ticket as Completed. However, if you ever wanted to revisit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let us know, and we will be more than happy to do so.

Thanks!

Regards,

Priya Chegudi.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file