Issue in Assisted Insights working in

Pratiksha Rane shared this question 12 months ago
Completed

having issues getting Assisted Insights working .

I have done the following:
1. Opened the view and enabled it for Automated Insights in Preview
2. Defined the Key Variables
3. Saved the view
4. Given my Role permissions to all the Augmented Data Discovery options
5. Created a report with a chart using the defined Key Variables

However, I do not get any of the expected options on the Auto tool tip on the chart.

Is there something else that needs to be done? 

Replies (14)

photo

Hello Pratiksha,

Thanks for contacting the yellowfin support team,

I would like to recommend you go through the below KB article to set up the Assisted Insides.

https://wiki.yellowfinbi.com/display/yfcurrent/Setting+Up+Assisted+Insights

The below KB article will help you more about the Assisted Insides.

https://wiki.yellowfinbi.com/display/yfcurrent/Setting+Up+Assisted+Insights

I hope this will help!

Regards,

Chaithanya V M.

photo

Hello Pratiksha,

I hope you are doing well!

I just want to touch base to see if you had a chance to read through my response. If you can get back to me that would be great.

Regards,

Chaithanya V M.

photo

Hi Vemu,

Here is the update on this case:

Regards

Pratiksha

photo

Hello Pratiksha, Good Day!

I just want to confirm the update status on this, If we are good I will go ahead & mark it as completed.

I would appreciate hearing your comments.

Regards,

Chaithanya V M.

photo

Hello Pratiksha,

I'll go ahead and mark this as Answered at this point, feel welcome to reply here if you have any follow-up questions. I'm happy to help!

Regards,

Chaithanya V M.

photo

Hi Vemu,

Here is the update on this case: looking at the overall steps in the article, they match all the steps that I have already listed in my original ticket. Namely,

1. Opened the view and enabled it for Automated Insights in Preview
2. Defined the Key Variables
3. Saved the view
4. Given my Role permissions to all the Augmented Data Discovery options
5. Created a report with a chart using the defined Key Variables

However, I do not get any of the expected options on the Auto tool tip on the chart, with regards the key variables for analysis.

Regards

Pratiksha 

photo

Hello Pratiksha,

I hope you are doing well! Thanks for getting back to us.

I would like to recommend this video which is more about Assisted Insights, If you are following the same procedure and even tho Insights not coming means please record a video of the procedure you are following so that we will check and confirm.

Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dN17FMINRE

Please feel free to respond here if you have any additional questions, I am happy to help.

Regards,

Chaithanya V M.

photo

I just want to touch base to see if you had a chance to read through my response. If you can get back to me that would be great.

Regards,

Chaithanya V M.

photo

Hi Chaithanya,

We are checking it internally and will update you soon.

Regards

Pratiksha

photo

I just want to touch base to see how things were going. If you can get back to me that would be great.

Regards,

Chaithanya V M.

photo

Hi Chaithanya

This video is just a demo of how useful Assisted Insights is, and what it can do for you... once it is actually working. And in Yellowfin application.

Unfortunately, It does not address any of the concerns that I raised or the issue that I am actually facing.

I cannot record a video of the procedure I am following, because this is a high security client and it could breach security policies to do so. Which is why I have detailed the exact steps in the ticket.

Regards
Pratiksha

photo

In that case, Shall we connect on the screen share session to check the issue? I'm available from 2:00 Pm IST to 11:00 pm IST Monday to Friday, please let me know your availability time so that I will roll out a meeting invite.

Regards,

Chaithanya V M.

photo

Regards,

Chaithanya V M.

photo

I just wanted to inform you that, as there has been no response to my previous replies, for the time being, I will be marking this ticket as closed due to inactivity.

Please feel free to reopen if you still require assistance here, I am happy to help.

Regards,

Chaithanya V M.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file