How to upgrade the version of Tomcat to latest version on full installation to 9.8.1.1

Bhaskar Jebamani shared this question 12 months ago
Completed

Hi

How to upgrade the version of Tomcat to 9.0.73 on full installation to YF 9.8.1.1. As per YF support team latest tomcat version that is currently tested with YellowFin is 9.0.68, which comes with YellowFin 9.8.1.3 .

But we need Tomcat 9.0.73 in YF 9.8.1.1. Let me know the steps to be followed to updated the full installer. "yellowfin-9.8.1.1-20221220-full.jar"

Note: We need installer to be upgraded to latest Tomcat, so that installer can be shipped along with our product to the client and avoid manual upgrade after installation.

Regards,

Bhaskar Jebamani

Replies (9)

photo

Hi Bhaskar Jebamani

Thank you for reaching yellowfin support.

We already have a Jira ticket request in place to the Development team. This is yet to be implemented in the upcoming release. I will go ahead and update the Jira with your request as well. As soon as I hear back from the development team, I will update this.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hi Siddartha,

Can I know the ETA or the release date.

Regards,

Bhaskar Jebamani

photo

Hi Bhaskar Jebamani

I will get back to you the timelines. Give me some time to get a response from the development team.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hi Bhaskar Jebamani

I received an update from the wider team. This issue will fix in yellowfin 9.9 release.

Please let me know if this ticket is marked as answered.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hi Siddartha,

Can I know when 9.9 will be released ?

Regards,

Bhaskar Jebamani

photo

Hi Bhaskar Jebamani

Sorry for the delay in responding. According to the update from the Product team, we will have access to the 9.9 version in June or July. Please let us know if you have any further questions, we would be happy to assist.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hi Bhaskar Jebamani

To see whether you had a chance to see my response, I just wanted to check in. If you could let me know, that would be great.

Regards

Siddhartha.

photo

Hi Siddartha,

Thank you for providing the required details. You can close this ticket.

Regards,

Bhaskar Jebamani

photo

Hi Bhaskar Jebamani

If that's all good, I'll go ahead and mark this as complete. Feel welcome to reach out in the future.

Regards,

Siddhartha

Leave a Comment

Attach a file