Ability To Re-Order Report Columns via the Column Formatting page

Brendan Codrington shared this idea 3 years ago
Idea Logged

Not sure of the original developer task, but could the scroll bars also be complemented with drag and drop up/down in the columns formatting screen to easily reorder them? EG:

/5b6ba57ecf35cee80612ae8d90c8a48d

Thanks,

Brendan

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for reaching out. The ability to re-order a report's columns on the left sidebar of the column formatting page sounds different enough to be its own developer task in this case. As such, I've created one on your behalf, added your organization as an affected client, and attached this ticket to the task. I'll in turn mark this ticket as Idea Logged for now; updates to the task will be provided here as they are available. Feel welcome to reply here with any related inquiries.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Team

Do we have an update on this feature? is this being added to upcoming releases? Our organization is also impacted as we have large number of fields on a report

Regards

Rajesh

photo

Hi Rajesh,

No updates to report at this time, task ID here is YFN-21501, you can request an escalation via your account manager if needed.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi, any progress on this idea by any chance? Would raise it with account manager but not sure we have one anymore... thanks!

photo

Hi Brendan,

No progress to report at this time unfortunately. Not sure who the previous CSM was for your organization, but whoever you received your last license from would be the contact, and an email to that should forward appropriately. Let me know how it goes, if you can provide a main contact or region for the account I can reach out on your behalf as well.

Thanks,
Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file