Ability to Union Crosstabs?

Jolie Ricco shared this question 13 months ago
Completed

Is there a way to union cross tabs? We have been asked to recreate a report in Yellowfin that would require two separate dimensions (Job Description and Mgmt). I have not found a way to do it but figured I would ask. I did not have any luck via a sub-query.

158efff468b37ec2877ec1e1cabd8733

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Jolie Ricco

Thank you for reaching out to Yellowfin Support

Could you kindly provide screen shots as well as the exact version and build of Yellowfin you are currently using while we investigate this issue so that we can duplicate it and get back to you with the results.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hello Siddhartha,

Unfortunately, we do not have visibility to the exact version as we are through i-Sight. I am assuming it is 8.4.

The screenshot we provided above is what we would like to do. But have not been successfully able to build it in Yellowfin.

Thanks

photo

After digging more - I see my need is associated to Ability to add an option to create grouped headers | Community (yellowfinbi.com).

This one can be closed. Thanks

photo

Hi Jolie Ricco

Thank you for your response.

It seems to be a grate Idea. In the past, we have already submitted a Jira enhancement(YFN-7410) request for this. On the Jira ticket, I have added your company. For the time being, I'll mark this as completed, but if you have any other questions about this topic, please feel free to respond. I will update here once I have heard back from the development team.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with

Regards

Siddhartha.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file