Broadcast Schedule in Yellowfin

Guest shared this question 8 years ago
Answered

Hi,

I have a report which I need to broadcast on a bi-weekly basis - every Tuesday and Thursday.What would be the best way to set this up?I think I recall once seeing an option to select which days the report would get broadcast on, but I don't seem to be able to find this now (possibly I confusing my products here)

Thanks, Brendon

Best Answer
photo

Hi Brendon,

For version 7.1 you will have no issue configuring the day of week the schedule will run on. This may be different for older builds. This is the setting for broadcasting every tuesday:

You can also change the broadcast to run bi-weekly (fortnightly) on the first or second tuesday/thursday.

If these options are not available, let me know what build you are currently using.

Cheers,

Adam

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Brendon,

You can do this through the Yellowfin broadcast feature by setting the schedule frequency:

Email Broadcast SchedulingCreate two broadcasts, one for Tuesday and one for Thursday.Thanks,

Adam

photo

Hi Brendon,

For version 7.1 you will have no issue configuring the day of week the schedule will run on. This may be different for older builds. This is the setting for broadcasting every tuesday:

You can also change the broadcast to run bi-weekly (fortnightly) on the first or second tuesday/thursday.

If these options are not available, let me know what build you are currently using.

Cheers,

Adam

Leave a Comment

Attach a file