concatenate two metrics columns with special character

Vivianti Santosa shared this question 14 months ago
Answered

I need to concatenate two columns (concatenate, data type number) with a '/' in the middle. The result to be a text data type. How can achieve that in YellowFin?

Replies (5)

photo

Hi Vivianti Santosa

Thank you for reaching out to Yellowfin Support

We can achieve this by using advanced function. Could you please let us know the exact version and build of Yellowfin you are currently using and Some screenshots of the data/sample data describing more about the problem.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

I use yellow Fin v, 9.8.1.1

71f0e9d4868a015b7251da8cd2e581da
I want it to have another column : like the one in CONCAT COLUMN in the excel sample below
6628b330ce153331a56733dc0b5580b6
photo

Hi Vivianti Santosa

Thank you for your response. Using a calculated field, we can accomplish this. You can see in the video I've posted below. This will display the value following division.

If there is anything more that we can assist you with, kindly let us know.

Regards

Siddhartha

photo

Hi Vivianti Santosa

Hope everything is good.

To see whether you had a chance to see my response, I just wanted to check in. If you could let me know, that would be great.

Regards

Siddhartha.

photo

Hi Vivianti Santosa

Hope everything is good.

To see whether you had a chance to see my response, I just wanted to check in. If you could let me know, that would be great.

Regards

Siddhartha.

photo

Hi Siddartha,
Thanks for the message. Yes I saw it and already successfully solve the problem. Thank you very much.

photo

Hi Vivianti Santosa

If that's all good, I'll go ahead and mark this as complete. Feel welcome to reach out in the future.

Regards,

Siddhartha

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file