Last 6 Calendar months

Madhurima shared this idea 6 years ago
Idea Logged

We would like to have the ability of using "Last 6 Calendar months" as a pre-defined period.

Replies (4)

photo

Hi,

We need this as an Urgent requirement.So please look into this issue as soon as possible.

photo

Hi Madhurima,

I hope all is well,

I have logged this as an Idea and logged this within JIRA so that our Devs can see this then take appropriate action. Going forwards and whilst we await for this to be looked/fixed. Can I offer the below possible workaround (as mentioned in a previous post to yourself);

• Create 2 date filters on the report.
  • Have the first filter as user-entry.
  • Have the 2nd filter as 'link to filter' - 6 months

This report will then be a hard coded 'Last 6 months' .

3349489721dd15817d8e50dab73871a3

e4a125a3ec8416d176cc3804a5d2a6b9

I do want to make you aware that the only problem with this workaround is that you will have to set reports with set periods. See attached images showing this along with a report export for you to import as an example (SKI Team Data).

I hope this is ok Madhurima and with this I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi,

6 years later and a lot of similar ideas, is there any progress?

Hard coded date intervals/periods are not a good product design. Are you becoming more flexible?

;) Stefan

photo

Hi Stefan,

I hope all is well,

Yes, 5 years since this was submitted and interest from clients to have said feature, however no updates to give on this as of yet.

Going forward with this we can escalate and discuss further with the wider team. With this if you can inform me of your Account Manager here at Yellowfin that would be great.

Regards,

Mark

photo

I also been in major need of this flexibility!

Nathalia Bosak is my account manager...

photo

Hi Zack,

I have made your account manager aware of this.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hello, also adding to this that I am in need of a last 6 months filter (I have made another ticket related to this).

photo

Hi Anna,

Thank you for sharing an interest in this Idea Ticket raised.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi,

Are there any plans to add the "last 6 months" filter any time soon?
It is quite a relevant and needed range, and I am quite surprised it is not there already.

Thank you!

Ivanche

photo

Hi Ivanche,

I hope all is well,

No updates as of yet, although I have since chased this up with our development team. I will also make your CSM aware.

Regards,

Mark

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file