Is there a option to hide export popup when click on export button.

Muhammad Qasim shared this question 15 months ago
Answered

Hi, I want to hide the attached image popup and want the user to directly download the file instead of showing this popup.

This urgent help will be appreciated.
Thanks.

876e93c48d71e209f9dd027d64575bb3

0b980c0958dd8e7433eb5abc3e7f6b2f

Replies (7)

photo

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for reaching out to Yellowfin support.
Unfortunately, there is no way to turn off the export CSV popup window.
If you have any queries, please revert back here; we'd be pleased to assist you further.
Thanks!

Regards,
Sharwari

photo

Thank you for the update, Sharwari. Is there any way to limit the configure options that are displayed in the pop up when a user selects XLSX? Our goal is to display: Export As: XLSX only. It will simplify the experience for our users.

photo

Hi Muhammad,

I hope all is well,

Option 1

Looking at the below steps, we have the option to select what exporting files are available for exports.
Administration > Configuration > System > Report Export Defaults >

9b0a026667d3d3e0ed8c8ccbd3b8c8a1

Option 2

This could relate to role permissions. Each user has certain access rights when it comes to reports and therefore resulting in what they can and can't do.

1. Navigate to Admin Console > Roles
2. Click on the users Role and select the user profile for which you want to grant (export XLSX) access.
3. Within this, select General and enable Export Reports to XLSX, Hide print on reports and dashboard and disable Export reports to CSV, Export reports and dashboards to DOC and Export content to PDF, save this and log off and log in back to activate the functionality.
9bf6ae5ebf2da7fdbdf4d3df5d63cf82

Kindly refer to the following link to find further information about roles
Hope this helps !

Regards,
Sharwari

photo

Hi Muhammad,

Hope you are doing well.

I just want to touch base to see if you had chance to read through the response. If you can let me know that would be great.
Thank you!

Regards,
Sharwari

photo

Hi Muhammad,

Hope you are doing well.

I just want to touch base to see if you had chance to read through the response. If you can let me know that would be great.
Thank you!

Regards,
Sharwari

photo

Yeah, thanks for the help.

photo

Hi Muhammad,

That's great to hear! If that's all good, I'll go ahead and mark this as complete. Feel welcome to reach out in the future.

Regards,
Sharwari

Leave a Comment

Attach a file