A reference chart to compare cross-table and column-table

Junya Fujiyoshi shared this question 19 months ago
Answered

Are there any information (such as reference chart) to compare cross-table and column-table? For instance, a list to compare the charts to be created from column-table and the ones from cross-table, functions possible/impossible with column-table/cross-table.

I am afraid I may be asking a bit silly question.

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Junya,

Hope you are well.

I understand where this question is coming from. You're asking for a resource that can show the differences between the two types of tables - I can see the use for it.

Apart from the generic information available on the Wiki, we don't really have any specific comparisons available. This would have been a good question for the product team, but I'm not sure who handles that department now.

If you want to create something, we could definitely add it to the knowledge base!

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Chris,

As you mentioned, a resource that can show the differences between the two types of tables is needed in various cases.

I will try to contact to someone in product team to share us the information to create the reference chart.

Cheers,

Junya

photo

Hi Junya,

Just coming back to this one, were you able to get information on creating the required reference chart you were looking for?

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Junya,

I haven't heard back from you so I'm going to assume you were able to find what you needed.

I'll mark this as complete. Enjoy your week!

Kind regards,

Chris

Leave a Comment

Attach a file