Uploading custom plugin programatically without UI interaction

Abhijeet Teli shared this idea 4 years ago
Completed

We have developed a custom Plugin to format one Report data to desired format, Plugin working as expected but the only we are facing is bundling this plugin OOTB in our installer, Currently dev-ops need to manually upload it.

I looked into the wiki but never found any supported webservice to achieve the same,

So the question is, is there any way to upload custom plugin jar without UI interaction ?

Replies (7)

photo

Hi Abhijeet,

I hope all is well,

We have gone ahead and logged this as an Enhancement.

Regards,

Mark

photo

We are looking for solution on this as this is very painful for DevOps team.

Please let us know current status on this.

Thanks,

-Vikram

photo

Hi Vikram,

I hope all is well,

I have since looked at this ticket that we have within our development team and we have some movement, although at this stage I can't inform you of when this will be implemented. However... I have chased this up, so should be able to give you a better update with where we stand within the next 24 hours.

I hope this is ok.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Update

We have made progress with this, of which we are looking to have this implemented in our upcoming releases of 8.0.10 and 9.0.6, however I can't confirm this as of yet.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Abhijeet/Vikram,

I hope all is well,

I come with good news... We have since released this feature request within our latest release of 8.0.10 and 9.6. I will now go ahead and mark this as Completed.

Regards,

Mark

Regards,

Mark

photo

is there any URL I could check?

came here for this answer and I just found "it's released", but I don't know where to find this info.

photo

Hi Arnaldo,

I hope all is well,

You can see our Release Notes for version 9 here showing this information.

6367d4ca4196ba5b2e38df790df526a9

Regards

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file