Accumulation by month

Maxime BOMBART shared this question 17 months ago
Answered

Hello,

I would like to have accumulation by month and to have a curve by month.

I have this :

/6e2e2e9e1b7bc9ace4325baf2b867dda

/22e4e8d8dedfbde90a41733721e988ab

So I would like accumulation by month and the dots are connected (it's because i have blanked)

I forget to mention, the two columns are not in the same dataset, I use a subquery join by the date.

Best Regards

Maxime Bombart

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Maxime,

Thanks for contacting Yellowfin. Can I ask which client you are working for or which partner you've purchased Yellowfin from? I can't find Total Energies on our records.

As for your request, it should be possible, what exactly are the issues you are running in to here? I can see that you've already got what looks like separate columns for the accumulated value and joined it via date so the records match up.

Your chart is in order of value rather than date, is that what you want to see? It looks like you're possibly already using a Vertical Overlay chart to view the point representations of the accumulated value as well as the per month value. If the date column is formatted as a date in the view, you can turn on the Time Series so they are in order.

I've created something similar below:

/10fdde19a165ec853eac09f7ee537e64

I hope that helps!

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

I have this issue:

1) I don't manage to link the three points on the graph (data of the second columns)

2) I don't have accumulation by month

for example

/b75c2b65b4b31afc6a470341438b2eff

I want an accumulation, but it is reset to 0 at the beginning of the month.

I take advantage of it, if we can split columns by a separator.

Best Regards

Maxime

photo

I think you are partner with Quorum. I resolved the first problem.

photo

Hi Maxime,

Have you brought up this question with Quorum? They should be able to help you out with this particular question.

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi,

Quorum can't help me now.

Kind regards,

Maxime

photo

Hi Maxime,

Can I ask what difficulties you've had with contacting Quorum? It's just that your issue looks like it might be an enhancement request for a new feature to get exactly what you're looking for, and in that situation the request will have to come via Quorum.

Kind regards,

Chris

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file