Center Dashboard

Ullar Unt shared this idea 2 years ago
Completed

Please add a setting to center the entire dashboard on the browser page.

Replies (8)

photo

Hi Ullar,

I hope all is well,

Mark here from the EMEA Support Region, as you are aware, this has been logged as an Idea with our development team, with this we do have some updates;

As it stands dashboards are by default centered in the browser, aligning them to the left is actually the non-default option, and you can only do so at the organisation level configuration (content settings):

7e1b76fab54f364ddda7af1b9e0b0f6d

With this, and to further investigate, are you looking to have different alignments per dashboard?

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Yes, this we know. The problem seems to be when the dashboard has been built on the canvas, not a predefined layout. Then the alignment is rather slightly more to the left than the center.

Üllar

photo

Hi Üllar,

Thank you for getting back to me. I have since looked at this further using 8.8.0.1 and with my Default settings of Centre within the Content Settings, my Dashboard appears to be central when using viewing this within the Canvas Dashboard.

c3a0bf9a2fd82036fbbbc3fa23a6c24e

Because of this can I question your availability for a remote session so we can look at this further? I am UK based and would ideally like to arrange this for one of the days next week.

Please let me know.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Mark,

Yeah, we could meet. What about Monday, 11/21/22, at 11 am UK time?

Üllar

photo

Hi Üllar,

Thank you for getting back to me, can we change this for Tuesday with the same time? Let me know and I can send the invite out.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hey,

Ok, we can meet on Tuesday also.

Üllar

photo

Hi Üllar,

Thank you for confirming, I have booked this in, please see the below details for next week:

Tuesday, 22nd November | 11:00am UK Time | RingCentral Link

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Üllar,

As discussed via our call I will be marking this as Completed as this is an option is available, however within this call we did discuss the Dashboard Width customisation causing issues with the positioning of the Dashboard. I have raised a new ticket on this here.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file