Exported file name should be name of the dashboard and the selected filters should be visible in ex

Sonali Govind Bhise shared this idea 23 months ago
Idea Logged

Exported file name should be name of the dashboard. And the selected filters should be visible in exported file.

Thanks & Regards,

Sonali Bhise

Replies (7)

photo

Hi Sonali,

Thank you for submitting this. I have created a request with the product team. Hopefully we will see this added in a future release!

Have a great day,

David

photo

Hi Sonali,

The product team is looking for some clarification here. Are you asking for the selected filters to be part of the file name of the exported content, or for the selected filters to be shown on the exported PDF?

photo

Hi David,

File name should be name of the dashboard and selected filters to be shown in the exported file.

Kind Regards,

Sonali Bhise

photo

Hi Sonali,

Thank you for the reply. I'm not clear on what is meant by "selected filters to be shown in the exported file." Can you clarify that please?

Thank you,

David

photo

Hi Sonali,

Thank you for the reply. I'm not clear on what is meant by "selected filters to be shown in the exported file." Can you clarify that please?

Thank you,

David

photo

Hi David,

As we can see Applied filter description on report.

screenshot of report

/b5b1fc6c384f82008212f7ca62199acf

After exporting the report, we can see applied filters are also there in exported file.

Exported the same report in docx.

/4c9f80f40b62d9b994e5b02afc920632

Like report, When we export the dashboard, the description of filter (The filters which we have applied on dashboard) should be in that exported file.

photo

Hi Sonali,

Thank you. I have forwarded that on to the product team.

David

Leave a Comment

Attach a file