Export Dashboard to Print, using the web browser console in v9

Zack Wilson shared this idea 3 years ago
Idea Logged

Hi,

I would like if Dashboards had the option to export to a Print option, using the web browser console rather than Yellowfin. This would be in addition to an export to PDF option. This is already a feature that exists in Reports, as shown in the screenshot.

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Zack,

I hope all is well,

Mark here from the EMEA Support Team. Unfortunately theres been no movement on this albeit this was submitted 2 x years ago. With this I am at the understanding that Simon was originally the assignee of this ticket, of which he no longer works for Yellowfin, because of this I can't see any conversation history of this so not to sure what workarounds have ben put in place.

What next?

I will have this chased up with our team to see what our plans are going forward. Feedback on this would be great.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Mark,

Obviously, this has been a while. It was also put out there when there wasn't any option in v.9 of "printing" the Dashboard. However, the only option now is to export dashboard to PDF. There is no option to print. That, I believe is the best outcome in this specific enhancement.

Thanks,

Zack

photo

Hi Zack,

Thank you for getting back to me. As an alternative and to get true results the option to export to pdf then print would be the best way going forward.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file