Scroll position(amount) in dashboard Code Mode

Junya Fujiyoshi shared this question 19 months ago
Answered

Hi,

May I ask you one question regarding the scroll position in dashboard Code Mode?

I want to get the amount to be scrolled from top of the dashboard canvas in Code Mode.

Though this is generally possible using scrollTop() jQuery method, it seems scrollTop() does not work in Code Mode.

Do you have any idea to get the amount to be scrolled from top of the dashboard canvas?

I apologize if my question is not clear.

Regards,

Junya

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Junya,

I hope you're doing well.

So scrollTop() is a method of the library jQuery. Does your code include an import/require statement for jQuery?

If you are and you're still experiencing this problem, it might be useful to get a look at your code. I could then take a look and maybe involve one of the devs as well.

If you have access to Jira, this ticket describes the implementation of support for libraries in code mode: https://jira.yellowfin.bi/browse/YFN-15924

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Chris,

I apologize being late to reply to your message.

Because I am using some jQuery methods in Code Mode, I think my code includes an require statement for jQuery.

I will try the new code, and I will get back to your with the result of this code.

By the way, I do not have the access to Jira. I should request to helpdesk to create my account.

Regards,

Junya

photo

Hi Junya,

Let me know. If you're already successfully using jQuery in other parts of your code and this particular method doesn't work then it could be an issue.

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Junya,

I hope you're doing well. I haven't heard back from you in some time, so I'll close this off for now, but let me know if there's anything else around this you want to discuss.

Kind regards,

Chris

Leave a Comment

Attach a file