Export to PDF does not work

YangyangCai shared this problem 7 years ago
Resolved

Hi Team,

One of our clients' site occurs a issue when we want to export the report to the PDF (Other format works godd).

Beause on this server, we have installed 3 sites on differnt port and only one site has this issue.

/E99j4ALpfpAAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA

/H8VrIaBM8fGdAAAAAElFTkSuQmCCAA==

/irpK1sWWG1VZOt42mHt37N17WK2K89zCTb7qsjAqH584Vercmf7QsfzRvgvlcPBtQ9Hkr6z2WdUO1kVOWaMVF0V6bygcevMeNIfSfYuSfVgk+3Y94VTSg1ec1gV6XxdAOB5Xg42AAB2jGADACiFYAMAKIVgAwAohWADACiFYAMAKIVgAwAohWADACiFYAMAKIVgAwAohWADACiFYAMAKIVgAwAohWADACiFYAMAKIVgAwAohWADACiFYAMAKIVgAwAohWADACiFYAMAKIVgAwAohWADACiFYAMAKIVgAwAohWADACiFYAMAKIVgAwAohWADACiFYAMAKIVgAwAohWADACiFYAMAKIVgAwAohWADACiFYAMAKIVgAwAohWADACiFYAMAKIVgAwAohWADACiFYAMAKIVgAwAohWADACiFYAMAKIVgAwAohWADACiFYAMAKIVgAwAo5f8BB5a9y6YY7ncAAAAASUVORK5CYIIA

And I have attended you all the recent logs for this site, the interm build we use is 20160727 and the java we use is jre-8u111, it would be appreciated if you could reply to us as soon as possible because the clients use this function on a daily basis.

Regards,

Nancy

Replies (1)

photo

Hello Nancy,

Can you have the customer stop and restart the tomcat/yellowfin service and then try again?

This error looks like it's a Java hiccup.

Best regards,

Pete

photo

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply.

But I tried restart yesterday, but the error was still there.

Thanks,

Nancy

photo

Hi Peter,

This issue has been resolved when I reinstall the yellowfin.

Thanks for your help and you could close this issue.

Regards,

Nancy

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file