DB table to find sort on color in stacked chart

Sameer Patil shared this question 20 months ago
Answered

Hi Team,

Please let me know DB table where colour sorting information of stacked chart is stored.

Below is the screenshot for reference.

/1027d04fed2a67e81d62585e6cc1ded5

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Sameer,

Thanks for reaching out. I'll see if I can find this location on your behalf, will let you know how it goes.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Sameer,

Was not able to see this specific update in DEBUG mode, unfortunately.

However I was able to find a sort code parameter referencing "alphanumeric" in the reportformat table.

22fb2e5ee10be94478d976414cb8da38

You can see the field defined in ChartField, where location = colourcode -

7cd462500eeafc1dca39ca6acfab99f2

This is where the trail goes dark for me unfortunately. You can see field / chart and series IDs in Debug mode, you may be able to link this up with another table to find the parameter. Hope this helps! Let me know if you need anything additionally here.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the response.

Basically we need query to change the sorting on color from Alphanumeric to Data Order for Stacked chart.

Please help us with the query if possible, else another way is to do it manually but then also we have to find our how many reports are there with color sorting set as Alphanumeric.

Any help in this is really appreciated.

Regads,

Sameer

photo

HI Sameer,

It looks like we have a way to get filter sort info via API -

https://developers.yellowfinbi.com/dev/api-docs/current/#operation/getReportListMetadata

I think if you could subsequently update these values, that would be a potential solution here? If so I can pass this to developers to investigate on your behalf.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Sameer,

Just wanted to check in to see if you were interested in pursuing a developer task for this functionality.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Sameer,

I'm going to go ahead and mark this question as Answered due to inactivity at this time. Feel welcome to reach out in the future.

Thanks,

Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file