View Model screen not rendering properly

Brendan Codrington shared this problem 20 months ago
Resolved

Hi,

I've noticed over the last few weeks that the Model screen (when cloning/editing a view in 9.7.1 isn't rendering properly, and duplicates a lot of content. See screenshot below.

/7bbdde06bbbfb1b43a423fa9308495b9

I've replicated in Chrome and Firefox. Refreshing the screen usually doesn't fix it (only does on the very odd occasion). Any ideas?

EDIT: if I then delete this clone to start again, it takes me to a blank screen. I have to logoff (or go back) to get to the Browse screen and delete from there.

Thanks,

Brendan

Replies (9)

photo

Hello Brendan,

Thank you for reaching out to Yellowfin Support. I'm happy to help you with this.

Can you answer a few questions for me so that I can assist better?

When did this start happening? Were any changes made to the system around that time?

Do all views behave in the same way, or specific ones?

Can you provide steps the steps that lead to this issue? I'm not able to replicate on my system.

Thank you,

David

photo

Hi David,

I don't recall any changes being made to our system when this started, it just... did? It happens with our major custom view per client org, less so with much smaller ones. So may be linked to performance somehow.

If this is not a known issue (as yet) or reproducible, I'll continue to monitor and see if I can pick up any patterns.

Thanks,

Brendan

photo

Hi Brendan,

I haven't heard from you about this in a while. Are you still needing assistance?

Have a great day,

David

photo

Hi Brendan,

Hope you're having a good week.

Just wanted to check-in and see how it's all going. Was there anything you were needing from me to help get this resolved?

Regards,

David

photo

Hi David, thanks for checking in. This continues to occur but in random patterns; what do you recommend we do to try and resolve?

Thanks,

Brendan

photo

Hi Brendan,

I need to be able to review logs from when it's happening. If you are able to get those I'm happy to review them and work to figure out what is happening.

David

photo

Hi,

Hope you're having a good week.

Just wanted to check-in and see how it's all going. Was there anything you were needing from me to help get this resolved?

Regards,

David

photo

Hi David, it's been intermittent and I haven't been able to collect any logs on it occurring so let's close this ticket and I'll monitor internally.

Thanks for following up.

Kind regards,

Brendan

photo

Hi Brendan,

Thank you for the update. Please keep us posted.

Have a fantastic Friday!

David

Leave a Comment

Attach a file