How to Broadcast a report every hour on the hour.

Chad Miller shared this question 7 years ago
Answered

I can broadcast a report to my e-mail every 60 minutes but I would like to broadcast it every hour on the hour(1,2,3,4,5 etc..) Right now it seems to start when I start the broadcast so to get this to happen I have to start the broadcast on the hour other wise I'm getting e-mails throughout the hour instead of at one consistent time.

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Chad,

I hope all is well,

Unfortunately this option is not available within Yellowfin. The only workaround to this would be to set up 24 individual Broadcasts by "Daily"

Going forward with this I can confirm that we currently have an Enhancement Request open and this has the Task ID of 129685. I have put notes of this recent request by yourself within this Enhancement Request.

I hope this is ok Chad.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Thanks Mark.

One follow up question. These Enhancement Request is there a way for me to see these so I don't duplicate a question? I looked on the Community ideas but it wasn't there. I asked because I've been told this answer before and don't want to keep bugging employees with questions or ideas that are already logged.

photo

Hi Chad,

As of yet we don't have a tracking system in place for current Enhancement Requests, although this is something that we are looking into. Going forward please feel free to "bug" away as we are always here to help.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file