Query for Broadcast Dashboard option

Vishal Anand shared this idea 21 months ago
Idea Logged

Hi.

As per below yellowfin 8 doc, "Broadcast Dashboards" option should be available under Administration>Roles section. TSSR 11.3.02 brings yellowfin to version 8.0.8 so this option should be there but it is not. Could you please check and confirm this option is available on this version and if not then available on which version.

https://wiki.yellowfinbi.com/display/user80/Broadcast

I upgraded TSSR to 11.3.02 which brought Yellowfin to version 8.0.8 as expected but "Broadcast Dashboard" option was not there.

Thanks,

Vishal

Replies (4)

photo

HI Vishal,

Thanks for reaching out.

I don't see dashboard broadcast enhancement dev task tagged against Yellowfin v8, so I don't believe this roll is available outside V9. The documentation is probably incorrect in this case, if you'd like I can make a request to update this.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Eric,

Thanks for an update on this, I request you to please get the documentation updated.

Thanks,

Vishal

photo

Adding to earlier, do you know any version of 8.0.x which is having this feature.

~Vishal

photo

Hi Vishal,

This is not working for me in newest 8.0 version, soI have gone ahead and created a developer task to look into potentially adding this functionality to a future version of the application, as well as updating th existing documentation. I've attached this ticket to the task and added your organization as an affected client for tracking purposes. Updates to the task will be provided here as they are available. I'll mark this as Idea Logged for now; feel welcome to reply here with any related inquiries.

Thanks,

Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file