Reference Codes not working in tooltip in charts

Ryan Kearbey shared this problem 2 years ago
Defect Fixed

When hovering the mouse over an area chart the tooltip shows the reference code; however, if you move the mouse over the entire day the tooltip reverts to the database values.

Replies (12)

photo

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for reaching out to support with your issue. I've found what looks to be a related task in our developer platform -

When displaying multiple dimensions on a tooltip, YF is not showing the reference code, it's showing the raw data. 

This sounds like the same thing you're experiencing, can you confirm? If so I can get the task updated on your behalf.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Eric, yes, it does sound the same. The second slide on the PPT I attached shows when you hover above the chart (to show the entire day's values) is when the reference codes disappear. You can give your developers the PPT.

Thanks

Ryan

photo

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for confirming that for me. I've gone ahead and added your organization as an affected client and attached this ticket to the task. Updates will be provided here as they become available. I'll go ahead and mark this ticket as Defect Logged at this time, feel welcome to reply here with any related inquiries.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Thanks Eric. I opened two other topics on Reference code issues. Can you also take a look at those?

Ryan

photo

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the update, looks like the aforementioned tickets have been taken care of.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Eric, Is there a Yellowfin ticket ID for this issue? If so, can you let me know what it is, please? I need it for our records. Btw, is it on the roadmap to get resolved?

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi Ryan,

Task ID on this issue is YFN-14787. No ETA or roadmap at this time unfortunately, however priority is currently High so it should be somewhat high on the list. You can also raise this ID to a CSM if you'd like to get this on your organization's "hot list" so to speak. Updates will continue to be provided via this thread. Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Eric, I raised this with our CSM the other day. Is there any updated status?

Thanks,

Ryan

photo

Hi Ryan,

Not updates to this task at this time unfortunately, will continue to keep you informed here as they become available.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Ryan,

Good news - this fix is slated to be included in our upcoming 9.8 release in a few weeks. I'll keep this marked as Defect Logged until release.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Hi Ryan,

This fix has been included in our recent 9.8 release.

You can find release notes and download links via the Marketplace

https://portal.yellowfinbi.com/public/releases/homee

I'll go ahead and mark this ticket as Defect Fixed at this time, feel welcome to reach out in the future.

Thanks,Eric

photo

Hi Ryan,

Good news - this fix has been included in our recent 9.8 release.

You can find release notes and download links via the Marketplace

https://portal.yellowfinbi.com/public/releases/homee

I'll go ahead and mark this ticket as Defect Fixed at this time, feel welcome to reach out in the future.

Thanks,Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file