Verticle Alignment of Rows

Kathy Yanda shared this question 22 months ago
Answered

I'm wondering how to modify the verticle alignment of a row. Is it possible to set it to "top" instead of center.

See attached, "Appt Date" column appears to be aligned "top" while other columns appear to be centered.

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Kathy,

Thanks for contacting Yellowfin with your question. This is possible for the headers by setting the padding. However for the data in the row this isn't currently possible via the UI. We have this feature set to arrive in 9.7.3 for text to be vertical aligned to top middle and bottom.

Is your example a real report? It could have been changed with some custom CSS. We have a method to do this for cross-tab reports via CSS, so if that's something you're interested in, I can pass that on. However it will be for all cross-tab reports.

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Kathy,

Hope you're having a good week.

Just wanted to check-in and see how it's all going. Was there anything you were needing from me to help get this resolved?

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Kathy,

I hope things are going well over there.

Just wanted to let you know I'll be closing this request due to inactivity. However, if you ever wanted to re-visit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Kind regards,

Chris

Leave a Comment

Attach a file