How to write test case for UI elements like icon button, anchor tags using ATF in ServiceNow?

MUKESH KUMAR shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

I am new to ServiceNow ATF. It uses Jasmine. I have worked on jasmine individually. It provides Test Bed, fixture, debug elements to test UI elements. But can anyone help me with how to write test cases in ServiceNow ATF to test UI elements. There is a custom UI function for a button click, But I am not able to test icon buttons and anchor tags.

So can anyone kindly help me with jasmine inbuilt methods or ways used for UI element check using the script method in ServiceNow.

Best Answer
photo

Hi Mukesh,

Thanks for reaching out to support with your issue. It sounds like you are seeking assistance implementing some custom code in your Yellowfin implementation - this type of help is handled by our consulting team and partners. I would ask that you get in touch with an account manager to discuss potential opportunities in this case, as this would be out of scope for Yellowfin Support. I'll close this ticket off at this time.

Thanks,

Eric

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Mukesh,

Thanks for reaching out to support with your issue. It sounds like you are seeking assistance implementing some custom code in your Yellowfin implementation - this type of help is handled by our consulting team and partners. I would ask that you get in touch with an account manager to discuss potential opportunities in this case, as this would be out of scope for Yellowfin Support. I'll close this ticket off at this time.

Thanks,

Eric

Leave a Comment

Attach a file