Naming of Schedule Management Broadcasts

DataOps shared this idea 2 years ago
Idea Logged

At Schedule Management level you can only see the Report Name, you can not see the report broadcast subject (title), thus making it very difficult to manage specific broadcasts that have been set up from the same report.

Schedule Management Level

As you can see within YF we can not see the individual broadcast subject (title).

cf186f3a75ee0085026797dced63b0ff

However navigating to Report level we can see each individual broadcast that has been set with the appropriate subject (title);

Report Level

338ae9b3d462276daa1e8c5f8c4b4b47

We are requesting that the Schedule Management shows the broadcast subject (title) somewhere within this section, this then allows us to see specific broadcasts that we have created.

DataOps Team

Replies (3)

photo

Hi DataOps Team,

Thank you for raising, I have gone ahead and submitted this as an Enhancement with the development team.

I will update you as and when I can.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hello,

Could you tell us what criteria you use to develop an idea and how long it would take you?

We are interested in this new feature and would like to know if we can count on it in the not too distant future :)

Thanks!

photo

Hi DataOps Team,

Having submitted this as an idea ticket within the Yellowfin Community, I then get this submitted to our development team as an Enhancement Ticket, this will sit int he queue for the development team to review and give us some feedback as to if this is something they want to implement and when they can do this with regards to implementing in a specific version/build.

However with regards to updates as of yet, we have no movement.

Going forward we can reach out to your Account Manager to push this further.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file