7.3+ Upgrade Error - Urgent

YangyangCai shared this problem 6 years ago
Defect Fixed

Hi Team,

Hope you are having a good day today.

Currently, our team wants to test 7.3+, and the following is the patches we used for upgrade.

And when we use 04, the system returns the following error:

/w9pIwEENExstAAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

I think this issue is caused by differnt YF DB structure, probably needs another patch between 03 and 04.

Much appreciate if you could help us to address this issue.

Regards,

Nancy

Replies (3)

photo

Hello Nancy,

Sorry to hear that you're having problems with the upgrade.

Yes, I think you're right about needing some extra patches, there were significant changes at around christmas time, so I would recommend updating to 7.2 January release, followed by a 7.3 january release, then finally 7.3+

This should add the missing tables required for the upgrade.

At every step please make sure that you cn log into the system and that it is behaving as expected!

I hopr this helps,

Best regards,

Pete

photo

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your quick reply.

The accumulative patches approach would be time-consuming and hard to maintain for our more than 70+ clients. And our team needs further discussion with our account manager to ask for a new 7.3+ release including all additional tables.

Thanks,

Nancy

photo

I have the same problems, where do I get the previous patches to upgrade from 7.2 to 7.3 as they do not appear in the website, i have the same error upgrading to 7.3

photo

Hi Ofentse,

a tested workaround is to upgrade to March 7.2, and then to the latest 7.3

Please let us know how it goes.

Incidentally, the fix for this defect will be part of the end-of-July build.

photo

Thanx Big Dave. worked out.

photo

that's great news Ofentse, thanks for letting us know!

photo
photo

Hi Nancy,

we have been able to replicate the issue over here so a defect has been raised (YFN-6526) and I have set the to the highest so that it will be at the top of the developer's worklist.

As a workaround I have tested the 20170525 build of 7.3Plus that doesn't have the issue, so if you want you can use that until the defect is fixed.

regards,

David

photo

Hi Nancy,

defect YFN-6526 was actually fixed last July but the status of this ticket wasn't updated, so setting it to "Defect Fixed" now.

regards,

David

Leave a Comment

Attach a file