Mobile app shows charts that are not included on the report

Santosh Pawar shared this problem 2 years ago
Resolved

When you build a report and create a few chart visualizations, you can add these to the canvas.

If however there are some charts you didn't add, they don't appear on the chart output using the browser = Normal.

However, on the mobile app, you can still see these charts.

Can we please hide charts that are not on the report output?

Replies (2)

photo

Hey Santosh, I have confirmed what you're experiencing is a not expected behavior, and do apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you.

I have since logged this as a product defect on your behalf and will keep you posted on further updates. In the meantime , if there are charts that are not added to your report output, there is a good chance they can be deleted in any-case, so hopefully that is a feasible workaround in the interim.

If there was anything you were after in the meantime, please let me know.

Regards,David

photo

Hi Santosh,

Just letting you know this has been discussed and not something we plan on changing.

The mobile app will always display each chart tied to the report, as the option to display a whole canvas is not feasible on such a small screen.

This is the best of both worlds as it allows a user to see all charts on the report.

The only way to solve this in your instance is not to have a chart that is not something you actually want to consume.

If you had any further questions on this, please let me know.

Regards,

David

Leave a Comment

Attach a file