Change Start of Week option

Ullar Unt shared this idea 2 years ago
Completed

I know we have an option to change the start of the week to a different day for the filters, but it would be good to also have the option to change / manipulate the start of the week in the query using DAYOFWEEK + or - x number of days.

Please see public ticket: https://community.yellowfinbi.com/agent/object/13724 for reference.

Replies (7)

photo

Hi Ullar,

This Ideas has been logged as an enhancement request. Any potential updates regarding this will be posted here.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Mike,

Wanted to ask, is there any ETA for this ticket?

Best regards,

Üllar Unt

photo

Hi Ullar,

There are currently no updates, but I've gone ahead and requested one.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Ullar,

Can you please explain why the solution referenced here wouldn't work for you? The reason being is it seems that this is mapping straight to a database function, and that database function is using Sunday. Thus it does not appear that there is anything YF can do about this directly. The client can use an offset as suggested in the post to make this work.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Ullar,

Just following up on this one as Mike has since left the company.

Were you able to try the solution he mentioned?

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Chris,

I haven't had a chance to review it as this topic is not relevant to a customer anymore. For now, let's close the ticket. If this topic will raise in the future, I have a reference here and re-open it if needed. Thanks!

Üllar

photo

Hi Üllar,

That's no worries. Enjoy the rest of your week!

Kind regards,

Chris

Leave a Comment

Attach a file