yellowfin.loadDashboard(dashboardOptions) didn't render expected content to the intended element

Lysander shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

The behavior and coding is illustrated below.

What I expected is the dashboard I've created in the yellowfin management page. Not the login form requring me to input my credentials.

/00c0bbcdc24129804379a64454bebdcb

/7130cbb13e9f11ea53ca5c255445df70

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Lysander,

Thanks for reaching out to support. Custom coding assistance is available through our consulting department; do you have an account manager's contact information in order to schedule an engagement for this? If not, I'm happy to reach out on your behalf.

Thanks,

Eric

photo

Currently no. I would try to address this problem later according to my senior's suggestion. Our team members said that they've already reach out to yellowfin support ( non technical ) days ago, waiting for reponses for those eccentric observations and questions. And our corp seems to have already signed contracts with yellowfin.

photo
photo

Hi, are you experiencing this behaviour in a multi-org setup, so from within a client-org?

Regards,

Richard

photo

I've already got the answer.

2 things to note.

One is currently only the Firefox of latest version could render the desired element content.

Second one is that we have to put the token like this

https://zb-rdcdp-yf-dev.richdatahub.io/JsAPI/v3?token=WANTED_VALUE_HERE
In this way , we could skip the login form inputting and have a intended rendered content.

photo

Don't know those 2 things u refer to. I think currently the role of the account I'm having is on the top of any org.

photo
photo

This has all been solved and further integration requests will be handled via professional services team.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file