Geopack for USA

Craig Dubin shared this idea 2 years ago
Not Planned

We are looking to get an updated Geopack for USA, as it stands I have noticed that noticed the one in the marketplace is 2010.

Having some news that a plan to distribute a US 2020 Census data Geopack would be beneficial to our organisation.

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Craig,

I hope all is well,

I have gone ahead and submitted this as an Enhancement to our development team, as of yet I can't give an ETA although I can update you as and when I get some activity on this... Going forward please feel free to reach out at any time, I will be more than happy to assist where I can.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Thanks Mark! I figured it would be an enhancement request and would take some time. Just getting it out there so folks (including us) can use the more updated pack.

Thanks!

photo

Hi Craig,

Thank you for acknowledging, going forward I will keep you updated with news on this request. I hope this is ok.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Craig,

I hope all is well,

Unfortunately due to the discontinue support for Marketplace content this Idea will now be marked as Not Planned, why?

You can see our article here stating where we stand;

fe97d8ee727ca5cb155462efef881c09

Let me know your thoughts on this, happy to further assist and get your CSM onboard to further tackle if need be.

Have a great weekend.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hey Mark,

This is unfortunate. I would have hoped Yellowfin would increase in the marketplace advancement. The problem with "third-party connectors" is the extra cost and hassle (but, primarily the cost). A lot of small businesses can barely justify the cost of advancing with Yellowfin, let alone add the $2,000 - $4,000 extra (annually) per connector needed. Just venting a little. :) Regarding the Geopack for the US, Map functionality is a little lacking in Yellowfin (from my access and pov).

Thanks,

Zack

photo

Hi Zack,

Thank you for getting back to me, I understand where you are coming from. Going forward I have made your CSM (Nathalia) aware of this, I am hoping she will be in touch very soon to discuss this further.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file