Option to use bookmark for broadcast filters not available

Brendan Codrington shared this problem 2 years ago
Defect Fixed

Hi,

We've just discovered that the option to use a bookmark as a broadcast filter value doesn't appear in our 9.3 instance: /22195219a142fb495d6f931ddaf7df4f

This functionality is still in our 7.4 versions, and appears in the current wiki. I've checked v9 release notes, role permissions, instance settings and report distribution settings and can't locate anything that would turn it off.

Any thoughts as to whether there's particular config that prevents this?

Thanks,

Brendan

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Simon - apologies, I thought I'd replied to this last week! Yes this option is enabled against the relevant roles hence we can save bookmarks and snapshots against reports, it's just that they're not showing up when we set up filter values against broadcasts on those reports with saved bookmarks.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Brendan

photo

Hey Simon, just wanted to check in on this one - do we know if this is being looked at by any chance? Have a few clients following up on it as it is a key part of their broadcast config.

Thanks,

Brendan

photo

Hi Simon, thanks for the update, I've made note of the fix and started the process to upgrade our instance. Looking forward to seeing that in place!

Kind regards,

Brendan

Leave a Comment

Attach a file