Access to Training Yellowfin University

Lyn Balberde shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Hello,

Is there any chance that I could have an access again to these:

https://university.yellowfinbi.com/series/technicaltraining

I keep in using this for experimental purposes, like for example I'd like to explore and test the Append subquery in the report right now. Upon checking it it looks like that I don't have access anymore.

Replies (9)

photo

Hi Lyn,

Hope you are well! :)

Are you getting a Page Not Found error on this website?

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Yes, Chris. That is exactly I am getting :)

On Mon, Sep 27, 2021, 5:57 PM Yellowfin Support, <support@yellowfin.bi> wrote:

photo

Hi Lyn,

It looks like it's been made inaccessible - I'll find out from our Education Director whether that's intended or needs mending!

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Thanks Chris, or if you have new platform for training purposes of YF like this Yellowfin Univ, please sign me in :) 

On Tue, Sep 28, 2021, 11:06 PM Yellowfin Support, <support@yellowfin.bi> wrote:

photo

Hi Lyn,

You'll need to click on the University Home button at the top…

/d74cac639decc5fab0000cd98f3b1e4c

Then click on the Self-Paced Learning tile,

/e2491155c07eba2461af531adb0e0a48

And finally, the Premium Courses tile.

/e33a61b517e1dc49f42725e864cc91b4

That is where the Technical Training now lives.

I hope that helps!

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

You are awesome! Thank you :) 

Stay safe and regards,

Rom Velasco

Data Engineer

Trunkrs – Manila Team

E  romhilyn@trunkrs.nl | romhilyn.velasco@microsourcing.ph

(044) 798 5810  

6th Floor, 1880 Avenue Building, Orchard Road,

Eastwood City, Libis, Quezon City 1110

/uc?export=download&id=1a4_63rGdiBNh_9hcNJ9DfyTGMi9Zd8yp&revid=0B_hjNAFBBq4Za1ZGT09kN0gxbGQrUGdxd1RlUVZLdG9teWdjPQ

Out-Of-Office Alert:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

On Thu, 30 Sept 2021 at 19:24, Yellowfin Support <support@yellowfin.bi> wrote:

photo

Hi Chris!

I know this is not part of the ticket but wondering if you know how much is the  exam application for the certificates of Professional Analyst and Professional Architect?

Stay safe and regards,

Rom Velasco

Data Engineer

Trunkrs – Manila Team

(044) 798 5810  

/uc?export=download&id=1a4_63rGdiBNh_9hcNJ9DfyTGMi9Zd8yp&revid=0B_hjNAFBBq4Za1ZGT09kN0gxbGQrUGdxd1RlUVZLdG9teWdjPQ

Out-Of-Office Alert:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

On Thu, 30 Sept 2021 at 20:59, Rom <romhilyn@trunkrs.nl> wrote:

You are awesome! Thank you :) 

Stay safe and regards,

Rom Velasco

Data Engineer

Trunkrs – Manila Team

(044) 798 5810  

Out-Of-Office Alert:

On Thu, 30 Sept 2021 at 19:24, Yellowfin Support <support@yellowfin.bi> wrote:

photo

Hi Lyn,

That's no worries. You can also find pricing for certifications on their respective pages, e.g. https://university.yellowfinbi.com/page/yellowfin-professional-analyst

I hope that helps.

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Lyn,

I'm going to close this one due to inactivity, but let me know if there's anything else regarding this topic.

Kind regards,

Chris

Leave a Comment

Attach a file