Gradient conditional formatting colours for reports

Abhishek Gangrade shared this idea 2 years ago
Idea Logged

Hi

We would like to have the ability to apply gradient colours on a range of values in a conditional format in reports.

For example, if we have values ranging from 1-100 in one column, we would like to add a conditional format between 1 and 100, then define the minimum and maximum values for the metric field > and then select 2 colours for colour to gradually change, depending on the value.

If min value 1 is red & max value 100 is green > the values between will display a gradual change

Thanks

Replies (6)

photo

Hey Abhishek,

I hope you are well!

Just to let you know this has now been raised with the development team

I have added the enhancement task ID to this ticket & all updates regarding this idea will be posted here.

I hope thats ok :)

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Hi Lesley,

Thanks a lot for the above request raised.

Just like to add, min and max value should not be hardcoded. Min and Max value should be identified dynamically as and when new data comes. Then we should be able to choose and apply color gradient.

Regards,

Abhishek Gangrade

photo

Hey Abhishek,

Just to clarify, To have an option to use the minimum value of the field and the Min value and the max value of the field as the Max value?

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Hi Lesley,

Any update on the above enhancement request?

Best Regards,

Abhishek

photo

Hey Abhishek,

I hope you are well

There has not been any progress on this enhancement just yet, but if you would like to increase the priority of this, then you may need to reach out to your CSM (or let me know if you would like me to reach out to your CSM on your behalf)

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Thanks, Lesley! Not urgent, just would be a great feature.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file