Ability to change the shape and size of shapes on line graphs

anqi shared this idea 2 years ago
Completed

Hi - for the shapes on a line graph (like the example below), is there a way to change the shape itself and the size of the shapes?

/0a8365437de2fdb9e144d49a67dd1b06

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Emily,

Thanks for reaching out. Unfortunately, there's currently no way to change the shapes or shape sizes. The current behavior is first data set in the Series are squares, the next is circles, then the following is triangles. I can submit an enhancement request for this though. Please let me know if you'd like me to go ahead and do that.

Regards,

Mike

photo

yes please thanks

photo

Hi Emily,

Sounds good! I've gone ahead and submitted an enhancement request for this and changed this to an Idea item with the title of "Ability to change the shape and size of shapes on line graphs".

Any potential updates surrounding this will be posted here.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Emily,

Greetings for the Day!

We have good news from the Product team regarding this case. We would like to inform you that, this issue has been addressed and fixed in our 9.9 version which was released on 14th July 2023. You can find release notes and downloads here - https://portal.yellowfinbi.com/public/releases/home

For now, we will go ahead and mark this ticket as "Completed" for the time being. If you require any assistance, feel free to reach out to us.

Thank you!

Happy New Year!

Regards
Siddhartha

Leave a Comment

Attach a file