Word Export | Co-display Reports

Vidya shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Hello,

Can co-display reports be exported out to Word through an integration reporting product?

I manage a reporting product that uses Yellowfin in the backend. Though we are able to export co-display reports out to PDF successfully, we are unable to do so with Word.

Yellowfin version - 9.3.2

Replies (6)

photo

Hi Vidya,

Thank you for reaching out to us on this. I have tested in 9.3.1 and I do not have an option to export a Co-Display report in the main UI of Yellowfin. Testing in 9.6 I can see this option has returned.

I have been trying to find a reference to this in our tasks lists but so far no luck, but I can say there were some other defects raised around exporting tabbed co-displays to DOCX which have also been resolved in 9.6.

If you are in a position to test an upgrade to 9.6 this should hopefully resolve your issue. Please let me know how you go.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Hi Vidya,

Hope you are well. I wanted to see if you have been able to test an upgrade to 9.6 and if this has resolved this issue for you?

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Hi Vidya,

Hope you are well. I wanted to see if you have been able to test an upgrade to 9.6 and if this has resolved this issue for you?

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Hi Vidya,

I hope things are going well over there.

Just wanted to let you know I'll be closing this request due to inactivity. However, if you ever wanted to re-visit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Hi Neal, We have not upgraded to 9.6 yet. Any chance this gets resolved in previous versions? Thanks

photo

Hi Vidya,

Unfortunately not, backporting fixes is not a practice we undertake as it can lead to stability issues in the previous versions. Moving to the latest release will be your path forward on this one. If you have any questions about the upgrade path itself or have any concerns please let me know and we can look to address these as best we can.

Cheers,

Neal

Leave a Comment

Attach a file