Audio is Not Running

James Noah shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Hi Everyone! I was using Yellowfinbi in my system. I was playing tutorial video and I checked that audio of my system is not running. What can be the reason? Can anyone help me in it?

Best Answer
photo

Press ‘Win’ + ‘R’ keys on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box. In that box type ‘services.msc’ and press ‘OK’ button. In the list of services, locate and right click ‘Windows Audio’ service, then select ‘Restart’ option. If you still found any difficulty then follow this guide. You will get step by step solution of Audio not working in Windows.

Replies (4)

photo

Hi James,

Thank you for reaching out to us on this. Unfortunately we are unable to assist with system audio issues. We have some content for our older versions on Youtube and depending on your company's licence with Yellowfin you may have access to our online University content.

If you can let me know which company you are associated with (as I can only see your gmail address) I can check this out for you.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Hi James,

Hope you are well. I wanted to check in to see if you were able to share your company name so we can see if there is anything else we can do to get you the training resources you need.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

My Company is FastAca.

photo
photo

There can be many reasons. I would recommend you to restart the audio services.

photo

Can you please share method of restarting Audio Services?

photo
photo

Press ‘Win’ + ‘R’ keys on your keyboard to open the Run dialog box. In that box type ‘services.msc’ and press ‘OK’ button. In the list of services, locate and right click ‘Windows Audio’ service, then select ‘Restart’ option. If you still found any difficulty then follow this guide. You will get step by step solution of Audio not working in Windows.

photo

Thanks for sharing detailed answer. Problem Solved. Marked as Best Answer.

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file