Grouped Filters Setup "Use Min/Max Values" Slider Not Working

Andrew Clauson shared this problem 3 years ago
Defect Fixed

Hi there,

I'm trying to configure a grouped filter at the view level (where one filter is dependent on the other), but in both the parent and child filter setup, the "User Min/Max Values" toggle doesn't respond. I've attached a quick screen recording showing the issue.

This toggle works correctly when setting the two filters manually/individually at the report level.

The grouped filter concept is a perfect solution for my particular use case, but a correctly functioning min/max toggle is critical to set the default filter values, or the whole process doesn't work.

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for providing the screengrab, made it extremely easy for me to understand replicate your issue!

I have now raised it to our product team for further review and I'll keep you posted on updates.

For the time being you will need to use report level filters to take advantage of the min/max filter options, though please feel free to reach out for anything else in the meantime.

Regards,

David

photo

Hi Andrew,

Hope you've been well.

Just letting you know this item has been resolved in latest 9.6 and 8.0.10 releases.

If you face any issues post upgrade, or had anything else I could assist you with, please let me know.

Regards,

David

photo

Great news, thanks David. I'll work on using this fixed functionality when we next upgrade.

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Clauson

PRO Financial Solutions

andrew@profinancial.bc.ca

604-761-8503

Sent: Sunday, July 4, 2021 4:31:39 PM

To: Andrew Clauson <andrew@profinancial.bc.ca>

Subject: New Comment in "Grouped Filters Setup "Use Min/Max Values" Slider Not Working"

photo

Anytime Andrew!

Leave a Comment

Attach a file