7.3 - Template for Report-Canvas?

Thomas Kiwitz shared this idea 7 years ago
Completed

The new canvas-creation of reports in 7.3 is great!

But is there an option to create a template for canvas-reports? E.g. Template with company-logo, etc.

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for the feedback! Glad to hear that you're liking that new part of 7.3.

Currently, I don't think that we have a template ability for the report canvas, but I can definitely see how this would be a nice feature! I'm going to go ahead and convert this Question to an Idea so that other people can vote on it before it gets considered by our product team for inclusion in a future build.

Sorry that we don't have this yet, please let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

-Conner

photo

After some talking with the product manager we like the idea so we are going to look this over and see what impact this might have scope wise. I am going to move this into a review status but we have to see if this is a very large effort and where it might fit into the product roadmap.

Thanks for the great idea.

photo

After some deeper review we have decided that at this time this would be a very large development endeavor. A good idea and one that we might re-visit in the future but for now this is going to be marked as not planned. Thanks for the time and idea, keep them coming.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file