Personal dashboards are not accessible after creation

Vefa Gulecyuz shared this problem 2 years ago
Defect Fixed

Hi guys, I have a user role (see the rights in attachment 3) to create personal dashboards only and not public dashboards.

With a user having this role, I try to create a personal dashboard. However just after clicking on the dashboard create button (1st attachment), I get an error (2nd attachment):

"You do not have sufficient access rights to view this dashboard tab."

We are using YF 9.4

I see that in the release notes on 9.5 another problem that might be related to this issue is resolved:

Dashboards

• Resolved an issue where users without public dashboard roles could not view private dashboards.

Can you acknowledge this problem?

If so, is it solved with any newer versions?

System Information
Application Version:9.4.2
Build:20210122
Java Version:1.8.0_292
Operating System:Linux 5.4.89+ (amd64)

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Vefa,

Thank you for reaching out to us on this. Yes this issue was previously reported and has been fully resolved as part of our 9.6 release which is due out tomorrow. The 9.5 fix worked for fresh installs but there was still an issue with upgraded instances which has since been rectified.

Once we do see the 9.6 download available I will let you know.

Cheers,

Neal

photo

Thanks Neal

photo
photo

Hi Vefa,

Just wanted to let you know that this task has now been completed and included in the latest 9.6 release.

Change logs for the release are available on our wiki here.

Would love to get confirmation your issue has been resolved with the latest release, so please let me know how it all goes post update, and of course reach out if you have any questions on this.

Cheers,

Neal

Leave a Comment

Attach a file