Import Signals gives duplicate results

Mayur shared this problem 2 years ago
Defect Fixed

Hi,

While trying to import signal in other environment, same Signals somehow doesn't overwrite but it gets added to existing signals.

Kindly provide how to handle this issue.

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Mayur,

Thanks for reaching out. Can you please briefly explain or detail the replication steps for this? In other words, what steps exactly are you taking to import the Signals into the second environment? A couple corresponding screenshots may be useful as well!

Thanks,

Mike

photo

Hi Mike

Please find attached replication steps.

Let me know if you required further inputs.

Thanks,

Mayur

photo

Hi Mayur,

Thanks for providing these steps. I'm able to replicate this issue. As such, I've gone ahead and raised a defect for this. Unfortunately, due to the nature of the issue I'm afraid I can't think of a workaround (other than deleting the duplicate Signals after importing).

Any potential updates regarding this will be posted here.

Regards,

Mike

photo

any update on this defect?

photo

Hi Mayur,

While I cannot provide an ETA on the defect, what I can tell you is that the task is currently in the hands of the dev team and actively being worked on.

I will keep you posted on further updates once the item has been completed and the release it will be included in. Please let me know if there was anything else you needed in the meantime.

Regards,David

photo
photo

Hi Mayur,

Just wanted to let you know that this task has now been completed and included in the latest 9.7.1 release.

Would love to get confirmation your issue has been resolved with the latest release, so please let me know how it all goes post update, and of course reach out if you have any questions on this.

Thanks,

David

Leave a Comment

Attach a file