Financial Year to Date predefined filter

YF Distributor South Africa shared this idea 2 years ago
Completed

Hi

I would like to propose a new date filter "financial year to date"

This would be based on a year to date calculated from the start date of the financial year.

This would allow further flexibility for reporting

Regards,

Lebo

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Lebo,

Thank you for raising this, as it stands we currently have a few other requests for such pre-defined filters, however this is a new one hence the raising of this idea ticket...

As you are aware we have the following options, of which I am guessing the Custom option is not best suited for you?

48b3ceadb87f1d7abfbfdeeacbcac563

Maybe we can arrange a remote for one of the days next week (exc Monday), so we can build up a case study for this. Let me know.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Lebo,

I just want to touch base to see if you had chance to read through my last response, if you could that would be great. I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Lebo,

I hope all is well,

I just want to check in to see if we can progress with this. If you can read through my responses that would be great. Happy to assist where I can so we can get this resolved asap.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Lebo,

I hope all is well,

I'm going to go ahead and mark this as Completed, however I am very keen with looking into this Idea request so if you need to re-open please do not hesitate to do so. I would be more than happy to assist where I can.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file