can we hide few column names from tooltip in heat grid chart

Sayali shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hi Team,

can we hide few of the field names from the tooltip of the heat grid chart.

for example, if tooltip contains field col1, col2, col3,col4,col5. among which col1, col2, col3 are used to create heat grid chart. so I want to hide col3 from the tooltip.

can we achieve this in yellowfin?

Replies (4)

photo

Hi Sayali,

It's not possible to remove the values which have been used to create the chart, from the tooltip, unless you turn off tooltips altogether. You could create it with a JS chart, as that allows ultimate freedom to customise charts in any manner.

I hope that helps!

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Chris,

Can you please share few examples of JS chart used in yellowfin. It will make me understand it and will help me to create new ones. Actually I dont have JS SCripting speciality . So was trying to focus on the existing chart property change.

Regards,

Sayali

photo

Hi Sayali,

There are a few examples over on the Wiki page for JS Charts, however we do recommend having some experience with JavaScript. If you like, I could ask your CSM to get in touch regarding some consulting time, if that's a route you'd want to go down.

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Sayali,

I hope things are going well over there.

Just wanted to let you know I'll be closing this request due to inactivity. However, if you ever wanted to re-visit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Regards,

Chris

Leave a Comment

Attach a file