How to configure Yellowfin Report Tables to show large reports in pages?

Renato Marcello dos Reis shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Hi guys,

I hope everything is fine with all of you.

I'm having some issue that I'm sure it wasn't happening in the last version of Yellowfin.

I do have a report that have thousands of lines of result. If we do apply some filters, the result will gonna be some hundreds of lines. In cases like this, Yellowfin was creating a navigation system to see each 100 lines in a page. With this, we could move to next page or the last one.

Somehow, this behaviour is not happening and some of my reports have a very long scrollbar to reach the end. Is this some kind of configuration I'm letting pass?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Renato Marcello

Replies (2)

photo

Have you looked at the Records Per Page option in Report Formatting? For us it seems to default to 100 for every report but perhaps that is different for you?

ef553366233395bcfebea52d8003cdd6

photo

Hey Renato,

I hope you are well!

As Dean has mentioned, there should be a records per page option in the report formatting settings - by default this is set to 100 records per page.

Would you be able to check what number this is set to?

Was anything changed just before this started happening? - for example an upgrade?

And would you be able to confirm the version and build you are currently running? - Just so I can test the behaviour in the same :)

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Hi Lesley,

Sorry for the delay here.

This is exactly what I was looking for. I don't even understans how I could miss this one.

Thanks a lot for your help in this case.

Regards,

Renato Marcello

photo

No problem, Renato

Just pleased you found it again :)

I will go ahead and mark this ticket as complete

I hope you enjoy the rest of your week!

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file