Create Broadcasts to Dashboards

Sofia Rabin shared this idea 3 years ago
Completed

Hi,

Today we don't have an option to create broadcasts to dashboards.

Most dashboards contains charts, maybe we can have this option to export a dashboard as image format?

*If such an option will be developed we can avoid of re-running the same dashboard by several users. All the users will have the data in the email.

Thanks,

Sofia

Replies (10)

photo

Hi Sofia,

I hope all is well,

First of all I would like to inform you that the option to Broadcast a Dashboard IS possible... however this is only possible within 9.3 which we are yet to release (this week).Users will have the option to broadcast dashboards as a link or as a PDF attachment.

Let me know if this helps, i'd be happy to discuss this further.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi,

That's Great!

Is there any way to add option to broadcast with embed image?

Thanks,

Sofia

photo

Hi Sofia,

Unforuntately not as of yet. Going forward with this we released 9.3 today.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Sofia,

I hope all is well,

Further to this we DO have the option to export Dashboards although not in the format of your request "export a dashboard as image format" with this Sofia I want to explore this area a little bit further to help the push for such a feature in the future.

Are you simply requesting an option to export a Dashboard (Report) to an image file such as a JPG, JPEG etc.?

I only ask as you mentioned the word "embed" image. If you can let me know that would be great.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Sofia,

I hope all is well,

I just want to touch base to see if you had chance to read through my last response. If you could let me know where we stand that would be great. I look forward to your reply.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi Sofia,

I hope all is well,

Further to my last response if you could confirm my questions that would be great.

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi,

I think we have this option in version 9.5 (I haven't installed yet the JAVAFX so i can't test it yet.)

Am I missing anything?

Thanks,

Sofia

photo

Hi Sofia,

Thank you for getting back to me... If exporting the Dashboard to PDF is what you desire then yes JavaFX will enable this within 9.5. With this can I ask if all is well at this point and whether or not I can go ahead and mark this as Completed?

Regards,

Mark

photo

Hi,

Yes. We can close it. thank you very much!!!

Sofia

photo

Hi Sofia,

Thank you for confirming.

Regards,

Mark

Leave a Comment

Attach a file