Using combined data from View in Transformation Flow

Daya Naidoo shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Hi, the pic below shows my View and joins. How can I use all these tables in the Transformation Flow process so that I can send the combined data as per the joins to EXASOL DB?

/d9be9cb63dad59c30650fa9ebcff55b2

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Daya,

Thanks for contacting Yellowfin!

If you'd just like to just send a combined data set to Exasol, then you have a couple of options, either copy out the Freehand SQL from the view and for the Transformation Flow input step, select the Extract From FreehandSQL option, or you could create a report in Yellowfin with the data you'd like to send and choose the Extract from Report option.

However, if you want to replicate all the tables from one database to another, it's probably best not to use our ETL tool, as Exasol have their own, standalone import processes.

I hope that helps!

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Daya,

Hope you're having a good week.

Just wanted to check-in and see how it's all going. Was there anything you were needing from me to help get this resolved?

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Daya,

I hope things are going well over there.

Just wanted to let you know I'll be closing this request due to inactivity. However, if you ever wanted to re-visit this or have anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Regards,

Chris

photo

Morning Chris, apologies for not getting back. We have resolved the issue.

Thanks

photo

Hi Daya,

Thanks for letting me know!

Kind regards,

Chris

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file