Drill breadcrumbs on chart canvas

Tara Wilson (new) shared this idea 6 years ago
Idea Logged

When I'm looking at the dashboard for my drill report I can see the drill path when I toggle to the chart while on the dashboard. Alternatively, I can see breadcrumbs when I maximize the report which is great. Could there be a way to add a drill path to the chart canvas so there is some context while staying in a chart view while in a dashboard?

For example, I drill here to a certain analysis type but when I get to the next level it's not clear what I have chosen, unless I look at the tabular form.

Replies (2)

photo

Hi Tara,

Thanks for the feedback, this makes complete sense.

Have logged this as an idea and will keep you posted on any updates. However at this point in time there is no ETA.

Regards,

David

photo

Using 8.0.5 I have the same issue. Drill down in a chart on a dashbaords makes it unclear what you drilled down on. As I have multiple drill-down reports in one dashboard next to each other remembering is touch. A navigation path like when in maximized mode would be nice.

In 8,0,5 I am not able to see this option, just wondering if it has been added by now.

photo

Hi JoRoen,

In v9 with the dashboard rework, we have added more contextual menus. For example:

/0db8248d22da328a86bebfd931d610a4

Though in terms of showing the drill path like it does for a table has not been implemented as yet.

I've added you to the watch list for this idea and will keep you posted on further updates.

Appreciate the feedback as always!

Thanks,

David

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file