The delete source API Call ran longer than the maximum time of 60 minutes.

Latha S shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hi,

The delete source API Call is getting timed out. This is the first time we faced this issue. It used to complete in seconds earlier. Could anyone please look into this issue?

Link that was attached to the error: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=2077134

Thanks,Latha

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Latha,

Thanks for contacting Yellowfin!

Happy to help, but can I ask what's changed in your environment recently? Have you upgraded Yellowfin? If you isolate that API call to a single action, do you still get errors?

Can I also ask which organisation you're associated with, as your Community account isn't currently tied to a client.

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

I'm associated with Advicent, I believe we have several (developer) licenses from you.

This issue is seen in PROD env - it has the same setup as our UAT env and the issue isn't seen in UAT.

We tried making a single call to the DELETESOURCE method in our local env - it is slower than usual but eventually responds back.

photo

Hi Latha,

Thanks for letting me know. It looks like you're using SOAP requests, could you share how you are submitting those requests and a copy of the Yellowfin log files (zipped, from yellowfin/appserver/logs) along with a timestamp of when you submitted the request?

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Chris,

I'm working with Latha on this. We have a workaround which is good for the immediate need. We'll work with our IT Operations team to coordinate timing and grab the logs.

photo

Hi Ryan,

Thanks for letting us know, and thanks! Please do.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Ryan,

I just wanted to check in and see how things are going with this.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Hi Ryan,

I'm going to go ahead and mark this one as Answered since I haven't heard back from you, but if you have further questions or concerns on this, if you respond, it will re-open the case and put it back in my queue and I'll be happy to help.

Regards,

Mike

photo

Thanks Mike! Currently this is in working state and we did not face the time out issue recently. We will get back with the actual logs if we face the issue again. Thanks for the support!

photo

Hi Latha,

Great! Thanks for letting us know.

Regards,

Mike

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file