Dill Through by Selection

Daya Naidoo shared this question 3 years ago
Answered

Hi, the report below is a Drill Through from a high report where I have successfully passed the filters through. NOW, I want to click on a specific date and drill through to another report (detailed transaction) for the date click on. How can I achieve this.

Once again, I thank you for your assistance in advance.

Regards

Daya

/cccf9e70616fe01941a7f1d5655bdb47

Replies (1)

photo

Hi Daya,

Thanks for contacting Yellowfin!

Can I ask what currently happens when you click on a field in the Date Range column? I assume you have already set up the drill-through in that Sales Grouped By Date report as the dates appear to be clickable.

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hey Chris, when I click on the selected date on the Date Range Column, my drill through report shows all transaction as per the filter. Thats not what I want. I only want transaction for the date I click on.

Thanks

Daya

photo

Chris, any progress on this issue, PLEASE.

Regards

Daya

photo

Hi Daya,

You might want to try setting up a drill-down in that report which contains the dates. Our Wiki covers it here. You might also need to set up a hierarchy, depending on how you've set up the top level report.

Does that help?

Kind regards,

Chris

photo

Hi Daya,

Just letting you know that I'll be closing this off due to inactivity, but if you want to revisit it in the future, let me know.

Kind regards,

Chris

photo
Leave a Comment

Attach a file