Is there a way to dynamically change the pre-filtered value of a filter?

Ederson Kamphorst shared this idea 6 years ago
Not Planned

HI folks,

Is there a way to dynamically change the pre-filtered value of a filter? For example, I have a month filter, where I have all the options available, but I would like by default the current month to be checked.

Replies (3)

photo

Hi Ederson,

I was hoping that I could achieve this with custom queries but, the sort order of the results are defined alphabetically, so unfortunately it appears that this will not be possible. If you are interested, I can convert this in to an "idea" so that the product team has a chance to review it for possible inclusion in future releases?

I apologize for the inconvenience, and please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help here.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Thanks for the answer,If possible consider this topic an idea, I believe it is a useful option for more situations than dates.

photo

Hi Ederson,

I have converted this into an idea. At the end of each month the product team will review all ideas, selecting the most popular and feasible for future inclusion. Once they have had a chance to review this they will leave a comment on the ticket, and you will receive a corresponding notification

Regards,

Nathan

photo
photo

Hi Ederson,

Based on the feedback I have gotten from the product team, it appears that this will not be implemented in the near future. While this could be very cool, similar ideas have been raised in the past and discussed by our development staff, and each time it has been determined that feasibility of implementing this is just not practical within our current setup.

Sorry for the bad news here. I will keep this idea on record, and let you know if anything changes with these plans!

Let me know if there is anything I can help with in the meantime.

Regards,

Nathan

photo

Hi Nathan,

ok, thanks for the feedback.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file