Make yellow Alert Icon more noticeable

Lex Clay shared this idea 3 years ago
Idea Logged

In the import/export section in yellowfin, when a yellow warning icon is displayed, it is too difficult to see and can easily be missed

Would it be possible to make the Yellow Alert Icon a darker shade to be more visible/noticeable ?

Thanks

Replies (5)

photo

Hey Lex,

I have now raised this as an enhancement request with the development team - I will go ahead and mark this as 'Idea Logged'. I have also Attached the task ID to this community post, so I can track and receive updates about the progress of this idea, which I will update here :)

I hope thats ok, Let me know if you have any further questions or anything more to add.

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

I want a simmilar thing, I hope can make it

kostbest regards

photo

Hey Guntur,

I hope you are well!

Could you confirm what company you are from? as this is not listed in your profile?

Once I know the company, I can add this to the development task as another client requesting this feature :)

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Hey Guntur,

I hope you are well :)

I just wanted to check in to see if you could provide the company name you are associated with? So I can add this company to the list of companies that desire this enhancement?

Best Wishes,

Lesley

photo

Hey Guntur,

I hope you are well!

Just to let you know, I am going to mark this idea as 'Idea Logged' again - If you do wish for me to add the company name to the client list, requesting this idea, just let me know :)

Best Wishes,

Lesley

Leave a Comment

Attach a file